This AASECT award-winning podcast is dedicated to changing America’s dysfunctional relationship with sex. Our sex lives are influenced by everything that makes us US–from our mental health to our relationships, politics, identity, and the shame our culture instills in us and relies on for control. Understanding how these things seep into our bedrooms makes all the kinky, pervy, weird stuff we’re secretly into seem not so weird after all.
Hosts, Sunny Megatron & Ken Melvoin-Berg, are acclaimed Sex & BDSM Educators. They also co-created the groundbreaking Showtime Original Series, Sex with Sunny Megatron. Equal parts hilarious and informative, Sunny, Ken & their guests serve up real-talk about kink, polyamory, sexual ethics, and LGBTQIA+ subjects. From practical BDSM & sex tips to discussions about systematic repression of pleasure & sexual empowerment, each topic is approached with a lightheartedness that’s second to none.
We believe Kink is Customizable™, education is the new punk rock, the personal is political, tinkle-your-pants laughter is an anecdote to sexual shame, and that collectively we can subvert this backward-ass system by finding power in our pleasure.
Looking for the full show notes for a particular episode? Find it below :)
Contact [email protected] for advertising and promotional partnership inquiries or if you are interested in being a guest.
You can find our Media Kit HERE
© 2017-2023 American Sex™
Most Recent Posts
- What’s a Kinky Switch? with Queen Ana Blue – American Sex Podcast 213 November 11, 2023
- Fluid Relationships Vs. Polyamory With Kate Loree – 212 October 29, 2023
- Kink Education Freestyle Reddit Advice Edition – American Sex Podcast ep211 October 13, 2023
- Emotional Dysregulation in Relationships with Megan Bhatia – Ep 210 American Sex Podcast October 6, 2023
- Electroplay for Pain & Pleasure – New Online BDSM Class 9/28/23 September 18, 2023