This AASECT award-winning podcast is dedicated to changing America’s dysfunctional relationship with sex. Our sex lives are influenced by everything that makes us US–from our mental health to our relationships, politics, identity, and the shame our culture instills in us and relies on for control. Understanding how these things seep into our bedrooms makes all the kinky, pervy, weird stuff we’re secretly into seem not so weird after all.
Hosts, Sunny Megatron & Ken Melvoin-Berg, are acclaimed Sex & BDSM Educators. They also co-created the groundbreaking Showtime Original Series, Sex with Sunny Megatron. Equal parts hilarious and informative, Sunny, Ken & their guests serve up real-talk about kink, polyamory, sexual ethics, and LGBTQIA+ subjects. From practical BDSM & sex tips to discussions about systematic repression of pleasure & sexual empowerment, each topic is approached with a lightheartedness that’s second to none.
We believe Kink is Cutomizable™, education is the new punk rock, the personal is political, tinkle-your-pants laughter is an anecdote to sexual shame, and that collectively we can subvert this backward-ass system by finding power in our pleasure.
Looking for the full show notes for a particular episode? Find it below :)
Contact [email protected] for advertising and promotional partnership inquiries or if you are interested in being a guest.
You can find our Media Kit HERE
© 2017-2022 American Sex™
Most Recent Posts
- Sex Toys for People w/Disabilities: Andrew Gurza & Heather Morrison – Ep 179 December 6, 2021
- Sex Toys & Pleasure Zones with Sunny Megatron – Ep 178 November 29, 2021
- Butt Stuff 201: Pegging & Vagus Nerve w/ Ruby Ryder – Ep 177 November 22, 2021
- Dollification Doll Play Kink with Veronika Kestrel – Ep 176 November 15, 2021
- Sex Worker Mutual Aid SWAID with Codi Vore & Queen Ava – Ep 175 November 8, 2021