This AASECT award-winning podcast is dedicated to changing America’s dysfunctional relationship with sex. Our sex lives are influenced by everything that makes us US–from our mental health to our relationships, politics, identity, and the shame our culture instills in us and relies on for control. Understanding how these things seep into our bedrooms makes all the kinky, pervy, weird stuff we’re secretly into seem not so weird after all.
Hosts, Sunny Megatron & Ken Melvoin-Berg, are acclaimed Sex & BDSM Educators. They also co-created the groundbreaking Showtime Original Series, Sex with Sunny Megatron. Equal parts hilarious and informative, Sunny, Ken & their guests serve up real-talk about kink, polyamory, sexual ethics, and LGBTQIA+ subjects. From practical BDSM & sex tips to discussions about systematic repression of pleasure & sexual empowerment, each topic is approached with a lightheartedness that’s second to none.
We believe Kink is Cutomizable™, education is the new punk rock, the personal is political, tinkle-your-pants laughter is an anecdote to sexual shame, and that collectively we can subvert this backward-ass system by finding power in our pleasure.
Looking for the full show notes for a particular episode? Find it below :)
Contact [email protected] for advertising and promotional partnership inquiries or if you are interested in being a guest.
You can find our Media Kit HERE
© 2017-2022 American Sex™
Most Recent Posts
- BDSM Community Real Talk w/ Sunny Megatron & Kate Loree – Ep 188 May 9, 2022
- Healthy Consensual Non-Monogamy with Kate Loree – Ep 187 April 25, 2022
- Race & Kink w/Luna Matatas – Ep 186 American Sex Podcast April 11, 2022
- Decriminalizing BDSM w/NCSF, National Coalition for Sexual Freedom – Ep 185 American Sex Podcast March 28, 2022
- Rethinking Kink with Kate Loree & Sunny Megatron – Ep 184 American Sex Podcast March 14, 2022