On ep 126 of American Sex Podcast, Midori teaches us about sensuality and seduction. This pandemic has set the stage for us to revaluate our emotions, reset our intimate motivations, and really examine what it means to be an erotic being. Midori explains why seduction is the art of not just creating desire but also of being desired. She teaches us how to slow down, cultivate our sensuality, and separate it from our typical orgasm goal-oriented approach to sex. Learn how your favorite movies can be a roadmap for seduction, to use your imagination to erotically remote locate with a partner, and the reason why most of us miss that mark when it comes to self-centered vs. collaborative sexual motives. Most importantly, Midori reminds us that you don’t need to be a sexual superstar to be the most important person in your lover’s life.
Super Nova of Kink! That’s what Dan Savage calls her. She wrote the 1st English instruction book on Shibari “The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage” so she’s pivotal to the current craze. She found Rope Dojo & ForteFemme: Women’s Dominance Intensive. She teaches all over and makes amazing, challenging, giant art. Don’t miss her webinars on her Patreon.
p.s. Please subscribe to American Sex & rate us on Apple Podcasts/iTunes. And if you really dig us, consider becoming a member of our Patreon family. All Patreon members get our episodes early and access to our exclusive feed. You also get episodes made exclusively for Patreon members, podcast stickers, surprises in the mail, a personal video greeting & more for as little as $3 a month. Thanks!
Episode 126 Links
- Midori Twitter https://twitter.com/PlanetMidori
- Midori Instagram https://www.instagram.com/planetmidori/
- Midori Newsletter https://www.fhp-inc.com/newsletter
- Midori class/event calendar http://www.FHP-Inc.com/classes
- Midori’s intensives
- Midori’s Patreon https://www.patreon.com/PlanetMidori/
- [Hella Kvetch] show ep 1. “COVID-19 Life: A Play in Innumerable Acts” https://www.patreon.com/posts/hella-kvetch-ep-35272690
- Midori talking about Aural Sex on American Sex Live video stream https://getvokl.com/live-broadcast/Aural-Sex-with-Midori
- Midori’s Fetlife message takedown: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10162984313005618&set=a.492986405617&type=3&theater
- American Sex Ep 123 with Kate Loree https://sunnymegatron.com/coronavirus-sex-mental-health/
- American Sex Ep 125 with Dr. Chris Donaghue https://sunnymegatron.com/love-relationships-lockdown/
- Support for creators https://sunnymegatron.com/support-during-coronavirus/
- 4×4 breathing technique https://youtu.be/treM-7QN1-Q
- American Sex Podcast subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/americansexpodcast
- Wednesday night free American Sex podcast live stream, Aural Sex with Midori, 4/1/20 8pm PST http://bit.ly/sunnygetvokl
Episode 126 Sponsor, Affiliate & Giveaway Info
- Get 20% off + free shipping at Manscaped.com with code SUNNY http://manscaped.com
- YNOT Mail – The only sexual health & adult industry friendly email service http://bit.ly/sunnyynot
- 10% off American Sex Podcast & Sunny Megatron merch with code SUNNY (t-shirts, mugs, phone cases & more) http://bit.ly/sunnyshirts
- Sunny & Ken’s classes on Kink Academy http://bit.ly/kinkacademyelectric & http://bit.ly/kinkacademyhumiliation
- 15% off your order at Lovehoney when you use this link http://bit.ly/lovehoney15 (This link can be a little wonky and does not keep tracking cookies. If the discount does not show up in your cart (or disappears after you shop around on the site), access the site with that link again. Your items will still be in your cart & the discount will appear)
- 15% off everything at Lelo.com with code SUNNY
- 10% off everything (with minor restrictions) online from woman-owned, feminist, trans & queer-friendly Early To Bed http://bit.ly/sunnyetb with code SUNNY
- 10% off everything from Fun Factory using this link http://bit.ly/sunnyfunfactory and the code SUNNY at checkout
- At least 25% off BDSM gear & sex toys with Stockroom’s daily deal (there’s a new product each day!) https://www.stockroom.com/dailydeal/?acc=7c590f01490190db0ed02a5070e20f01
- 15% off most items from Stockroom http://bit.ly/sunnystockroom with code SUNNY
Hello! I have been slowly making progress in catching up to the current episode. While listening to this one (Episode #126 – Sensuality & Seduction with Midori), everyone started talking about tea (about halfway through the episode). There was a name or two that Midori and Ken said, but I couldn’t make out what either one, b/c their voices overlapped each other. I was wondering what name (or names) did they say?