For our 69th episode, we talk everything 69 with guests Dirty Lola and Jim Marcus. Whether you’re on #Team69 or not, you’re going to learn a lot from their unique and differing perspectives. We cover positions for comfort, overcoming size differences, combating the distractibility factor, 69ing being a secret tool of the patriarchy, period sex, face sitting, the dominant/submissive nature of the act, and much more. We also hear some listener perspectives and answer your questions about how to make your 69ing experiences more gratifying. Whether you find 69 overrated, the hottest thing ever, or something in between, you’re going to come away from this episode with a completely new perspective on this well-known sex act.
Dirty Lola Guest Bio
Dirty Lola is a performer, edutainer, sex educator, and the creator and host of the live sex Q&A / variety show and podcast Sex Ed A Go Go. During the last six years, she has shared her distinctive brand of kickass body and sex-positivity and her personal journey into the kink and poly lifestyles on and off stage.
Jim Marcus Guest Bio
Jim Marcus is the lead singer of the band Go Fight. With his previous band, Die Warzau, he was one of the first industrial artists. He is a long time session drummer and percussionist, an artist, a writer, and one of the original post-modern type designers, with over 50 commercially available fonts. He is a frequent contributor to the Good Men Project.
p.s. Please subscribe to American Sex & rate us on Apple Podcasts/iTunes. And if you really dig us, consider becoming a member of our Patreon family. All Patreon members get our episodes early and access to our exclusive feed. You also get episodes made exclusively for Patreon members, podcast stickers, surprises in the mail, a personal video greeting & more for as little as $3 a month. Thanks!
Episode 69 Links
- Dirty Lola Instagram https://www.instagram.com/dirtylola/
- Dirty Lola Twitter https://twitter.com/dirtylola?lang=en
- To book Lola for workshops, bachelorette parties or her infamously funny and educational Sex Ed A Go-Go send requests to [email protected]
- Jim Marcus Wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Marcus
- Jim Marcus on The Good Men project https://goodmenproject.com/author/jim-marcus/
- Jim Marcus’ band, GoFight, on Bandcamp https://gofight.bandcamp.com/
- Sunny Megatron Instagram (please help us get to 10k to unlock more business features!) http://instagram.com/sunnymegatron
- American Sex Podcast new subreddit:https://www.reddit.com/r/americansexpodcast
- Cale Storer for jingles/music [email protected] (creator of our Patreon theme music)
Episode 69 Sponsor, Affiliate & Giveaway Info
- Enter to win a We-Vibe Discover Gift Box & other goodies valued at $350 from babeland.com by filling out our Pleasure Podcasts listener survey. Winner will be randomly drawn the last week of December. Good luck! http://bit.ly/americansexsurvey
- Get 10% off American Sex Podcast & Sunny Megatron merch with code SUNNY (t-shirts, mugs, phone cases & more) http://bit.ly/sunnyshirts
- Sunny & Ken’s classes on Kink Academy http://bit.ly/kinkacademyelectric
- 15% off your order at Lovehoney when you use this link http://bit.ly/lovehoney15
- 15% off everything at Lelo.com with code SUNNY
- 10% off everything (with minor restrictions) online from woman-owned, feminist, trans & queer-friendly Early To Bed with code SUNNY http://bit.ly/sunnyetb
© 2017-2018 American Sex