Support + Sponsorship Info for American Sex Podcast & sunnymegatron.com
American Sex Podcast & sunnymegatron.com gets support and funding in a number of ways– namely through our Patreon supporters, corporate podcast sponsors, and pleasure product influencer marketing partnerships.
American Sex Podcast Patreon Page/Wall of Thanks
Each and every American Sex Podcast Patreon member gets a shout-out on the podcast when they join. Those that contribute at the $20 or more level also get permanent spot and hyperlink right here on our “Wall Of Thanks.” Help us give a big, heartfelt thanks to the following platinum Patreon supporters:
- Ashlynn Shea of goddessmenu.com
- Amberly Rothfield of amberlyrothfield.com
- Mr. Will of the sex ed & toy review blog, Mr. Will’s House of Thrills
- The Orgasm Company, makers of the SO! Shower Device theorgasmcompany.com
If you’d like to join the other 100+ folks that have supported us on Patreon along the way, head on over to patreon.com/americansex. All members starting at the $3 level get every episode early, bonus stories from our guests, a shout-out on the podcast, American Sex podcast stickers, and other occasional surprises in the mail. Those at higher levels get extra episodes, calls with the hosts, and more. If you’d rather commit to one-time support, consider visiting our Amazon Wish List or message us for our Paypal info.
American Sex Podcast Corporate Sponsorship
If you’d like to partner up with us to promote your product or business, we’d love for you to get in touch. Some of what we offer:
- On-air podcast ads
- Social media mentions/Adult Industry Influencer marketing (combined reach 140k+)
- Giveaway and contest services
- Sponsorship of live events/conferences
- Co-branded merchandise/cards/coupons for events + distribution of promo items
- Social media live streams (Instagram, Facebook, Periscope, Youtube Live)
- Pre-recorded Youtube videos on Sunny Megatron’s popular Youtube channel
- Content creation & sponsored posts
- Product reviews
- Banner ads
- Brand Ambassadorship/personal endorsements
- Ghostwriting on behalf of manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in trade publications like XBIZ, AVN & Storerotica
- Multimedia campaigns customized for your needs
For more detailed information see our MEDIA KIT
Prior to sex ed, Sunny spent 17 years managing promotions, merchandising, and radio advertising at Starcom/Leo Burnett for clients like MillerCoors, Procter & Gamble, and Kellogg. She now consults for adult businesses on advertising & promotions working behind the scenes on the manufacturing, distribution, and retail ends of the pleasure products industry. Her background combined with Ken’s in adult retail purchasing, product development, manufacturing, plus experience as an adult content strategist and content marketing manager make them a valuable asset to your business.
Please reach out at [email protected] if you’re interested in podcast sponsorship, influencer partnership, consulting (by one or both of us), etc. Below are a few of our American Sex podcast sponsors and companies we’ve partnered with promotionally:
Some examples of our American Sex podcast ads:
Interested in partnering with us? Drop us a line!