Ken and I have been busy beavers! Here’s the latest on what’s been happening and what’s to come (there’s a dirty joke or two in there somewhere!):
Valentine’s Day week Ken & I are teaching two of our most popular classes at Tulip Toy Gallery on Halsted. 2/11 is How to Give a World Class Blow Job and 2/12 is G-spot & Squirting. You can share event invites with your friends on Facebook here and here or Fetlife here and here. Both classes are also 100% FREE!
Class space is limited so make sure you RSVP by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Tulip is now under new ownership. Both stores are queer woman owned. This is first of many great things Tulip will be offering so keep your eyes peeled!
Friday, February 14 is Valentines Day and the date of my next Red Light District Sex Tour! I still have seats left and would love for you to join me. You can also get $5 off this tour with this Facebook Coupon.
If you can’t make the sex tour, this coupon is good for ANY Weird Chicago tour— Haunted History, Serial Killer, Roaring 20’s, Devil & The White City and more! Act fast because this coupon will only be available through 2/7/2014. See the schedule and book your tickets at WeirdChicago.com
- About a month ago I sat down with iconic Los Angeles DJ, Sheena Metal, to talk kink and go over my Top 10 Fetish Toys of 2013. Sheena is the host of On Air with Club CalExotics on VividRadio. If you’re a SiriusXM subscriber, queue up the 12/26/2013 episode.
- Ken and I were also on Full Disclosure with Eric Barry. Eric is a writer, comedian and sex positive podcaster with quite a following. He just moved to Chicago from San Francisco and we were his first windy city guests. Turns out we were Eric’s most hard core guests to date! Listen here!
- On Monday, 2/10 I’ll be a guest on the Creedence & Bishop Show talking BDSM and kink.
What’s coming up?
In addition to upcoming classes at local sex positive shops and spaces, Ken and I are teaching at Kinky Kollege again this spring! We had so much fun being on staff last year, we can’t wait to be back. We’re still working out the details of our class offerings and schedule, but don’t let that stop you from getting your tickets. Visit KinkyKollege.com for all the details on this intense weekend of learning, play and fun.
What else has been going on?
- We’ve been doing lots of writing! I’m a regular writer now for Kinkly.com. My first article is on electric play with neon wands. Stay tuned for another upcoming article on TENS units. Also, keep your eyes open for articles from Ken on Kinkly.com as well.
- Ken has been talking about Service topping, topping from the bottom and how to define your role in the BDSM world in his latest: Down on Your Knees! Now, How May I Serve You, Bitch? Or Inverse Power Exchange for Beginners. He also put together an aphrodisiac 7 course meal with chef and fellow kinkster, Danny Delicious.
- New episodes of my web series, Outside the Box, have been going up every week. We’re well into season 2 already! Our latest episode features puppet sex toy reviews. Yep, I really did just say that. Go to InsideAdult.com to catch up!
- Lastly, if you missed my Favorite Things of 2013 article, give it a read. SO. MANY. GREAT. SEXYTIME. THINGS!
Whew! That’s a lot, huh? Well, I better get back to masturbating. I have a pile of toys lined up. Stay tuned for reviews from OhMyBod (Good Vibrations sent me the Adventure! SQUEE!), CalExotics, Fun Factory, Pipedream, Tenga and many, many more. I’m going to be one tired lady, LOL!
Until next time,
Sunny Megatron, XO
p.s. You want a sex toy new contest, don’t you? It’s been a while. I’m cooking up something REALLY GOOD with my friends at Good Vibrations to give away. Hang tight :)
p.s.s. This post was the same content as my February e-mail newsletter. If you’d like this info to be delivered to your inbox in the future, sign up for my mailing list here. Don’t worry, your info is safe with me. I won’t sell it or give it to anyone else. I also won’t bug you with constant mailings. I’m courteous like that ;)